In today’s highly competitive job market, launching your career can feel like an uphill battle, especially if you’re a student or a young professional. Fortunately, the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) Internship Program is poised to transform your journey.
This comprehensive guide will take you through the BISP Internship Program, covering everything from the application process to its objectives, eligibility criteria, and more. Let’s explore the multitude of opportunities this program can unlock for you.
What is the BISP Internship Program?
The BISP Internship Program is an exceptional initiative by the Benazir Income Support Program. Its primary goal is twofold: to provide job opportunities for students and young individuals while offering financial assistance to those in need. Additionally, the program fosters entrepreneurial aspirations among the youth. If you’re seeking a valuable opportunity to secure employment, this program could be your solution.
How Can You Secure a Job Through the BISP Internship?
- Registration Process To embark on your path to a promising career, start by registering for the BISP Internship Program. The registration process is straightforward and requires the following information:
- Full Name
- National Identity Card Number
- Email Address for Contact
- Educational Background
- Work Experience
- CV Submission After providing your details, submit your CV, which should include information about your residence, educational institutions attended, and your field of study. Be sure to highlight any prior work experience. Once your CV is complete, click the submit button.
- Screening and Contact Your CV will undergo a thorough review. If you meet the criteria for a relevant job, you’ll receive further communication. It’s crucial to ensure that your CV accurately reflects your qualifications during this pivotal step.
Objectives of the BISP Internship Program
The BISP Internship Program has several key objectives:
- Supporting BISP’s Engagement: The program aims to support and promote BISP’s interaction with the youth community.
- Building Resilience: It helps young individuals develop resilience and better coping mechanisms for challenges.
- Nurturing Future Talent: The program seeks to attract and nurture talent for the future.
- Youth Employment: Providing job opportunities for young individuals is a top priority.
- Uncovering Hidden Potential: BISP aims to help interns discover their untapped potential.
- Professional Development: It provides a platform for students and recent graduates to gain experience and prepare for their careers.
- Public Sector Development: The program contributes to the growth of public sector organizations.
- Advocacy Network: Building an advocacy network for public sector organizations is also a part of the program’s agenda.
- Internationally Recognized Program: BISP aspires to create an internationally recognized internship program.
Before applying, ensure that you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Possess a 16-year HEC-recognized three-year post-graduate degree or equivalent diploma.
- Maintain a GPA of 2.5 or have 50% marks in Matric SSC Degree or Diploma for Internship Selection.
- Commit to a three to six-month internship with an 80% mandatory attendance requirement.
- Receive a monthly remuneration of Rs. 10,000.
- Fall within the age range of 22 to 30 years.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Specific quotas are available for Madrasa graduates and Huzur applicants.
Here are some essential conditions to be aware of:
- A maximum of twenty interns are accepted each year.
- The internship duration can range from three to six months.
- You can commence your internship only after agreeing to the specified conditions, facilitated by the Director of HR.
- Applicants will be informed about their status during the interview.
It’s important to note that the BISP internship program differs from other short-term engagements. It does not constitute a contract or temporary position with the BISP Secretariat.
These guidelines aim to update the framework for issuing guidelines and internship placements within the BISP Secretariat. They apply to all candidates applying for the BISP Internship Program.
The Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) Internship Program is your gateway to a brighter future in the competitive job market. By offering employment opportunities, financial assistance, and professional development, it empowers you to achieve your career goals. Seize the opportunity to make a difference and apply for the BISP Internship Program today!
How do I apply for the BISP Internship Program?
To apply for the BISP Internship Program, you need to register, submit your CV, and undergo a screening process. Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria before applying.
What qualifications are required for the BISP Internship?
You must possess a 16-year HEC-recognized three-year post-graduate degree or equivalent, maintain a GPA of 2.5, and be between the ages of 22 to 30.
Can females apply for the BISP Internship?
Absolutely! Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply and have an equal opportunity to join the program.
BISP Basic Information Required
|Benazir Income Support Program, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad, Pakistan
|Registration Document Required
|CNIC, B-Forms, Mobile No, Gas/Electricity Bill, Home Rent Agreement if Available.