In today’s fast-paced world, financial security is a concern for many, especially in times of crisis. The Ehsaas program, initiated by the Government of Pakistan, serves as a beacon of hope for those who have faced economic challenges, particularly in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. This article will guide you through the Ehsaas program, how to check your eligibility online, and other essential aspects of this noble initiative.
Understanding the Ehsaas Program
The Ehsaas program, launched by Pakistan’s former Prime Minister, Imran Khan, is a comprehensive social safety net aimed at providing financial support to deserving individuals. It was introduced to mitigate the adverse effects of the pandemic, such as job losses and financial instability. Additionally, it strives to empower women by offering them financial assistance.
How to Check Your Eligibility Online
Checking your eligibility for the Ehsaas program is now easier than ever. The government has made it possible to determine your eligibility from the comfort of your home, using a user-friendly online portal. Here’s how you can do it:
- Visit the official Ehsaas program portal, which can be found on our website.
- Enter your CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) in the designated field.
- Provide the code shown in the image for verification.
- Click on the search button to initiate the eligibility check.
If you meet the criteria, you will receive an SMS confirmation through 8171, after which you can access the financial support you deserve.
Preventing Fraud: Beware of Unauthorized Messages
The Ehsaas program operates with integrity and transparency. Be cautious of potential scams and fraud. All official Ehsaas program messages are sent via 8171. If you receive any other SMS claiming to be related to the program, contact your nearest police station or the program’s helpline.
Online Registration for Ehsaas Program
If you have not registered for the Ehsaas program and wish to do so, follow these simple steps:
- Visit your nearest Benazir office.
- Obtain a registration form from the representative.
- Fill in the form with accurate details, including your name, phone number, and home address.
- Your family’s information will be collected through a dynamic survey.
- You’ll be asked about the number of family members and your household’s poverty score, which can be checked through PMT.
- Information about your source of income will be required.
- Based on the information provided, you will be determined as eligible or ineligible.
- If eligible, you will receive an SMS through 8171, allowing you to claim your monthly amount.
Required Documents for Registration
When registering for the Ehsaas program, ensure you have the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Duplicate land papers
- List of poverty scores
- Monthly Income Certificate
- List of NSER Surveys
- List of utility bills
- Two passport-size photographs
- Household electricity and gas bills
- Bay Form for Education Scholarships
- A SIM registered to your National Identity Card
- List of FRC forms certified by NADRA
You can also register for the Ehsaas program through NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority). The process is straightforward:
- Visit your nearest NADRA office.
- Obtain a token.
- Provide your name as it appears on your ID card, your National ID card number, phone number, and local address.
- Within 24 hours, you’ll receive a confirmation message.
If you’re eligible, you’ll receive a congratulatory message and can access the Ehsaas program benefits. If you’re ineligible, you’ll be informed via SMS and can visit the NADRA office for further guidance.
Checking Your Ehsaas Program Money
To check your Ehsaas program funds, follow these steps:
- Visit the official Ehsaas program portal, available on our website.
- Enter your National Identity Card number.
- Input the image code provided on the portal.
- Your program funds will be displayed upon processing.
Eligible individuals can collect their funds from their nearest MobiCash center. If you encounter difficulties, HBL branches are also available for fund withdrawal.
The Empowering Ehsaas Programb
The Ehsaas program is a lifeline for low-income individuals and families in Pakistan, providing financial assistance and opportunities to improve their lives. It’s designed to ensure financial security and alleviate economic hardships. To check your eligibility and access the benefits, follow the simple steps outlined in this article.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is eligible for the Ehsaas program?
- Eligibility criteria include not working in another country, having a monthly income below 30,000 PKR, not possessing a bank account balance, not having a passport, not owning more than five marla houses, and more. All Pakistanis who meet these criteria are eligible.
- How can I check my Ehsaas program eligibility online?
- You can check your eligibility online by visiting the official Ehsaas program portal, entering your CNIC, and verifying your identity through the image code provided.
- What should I do if I receive an unauthorized SMS related to the Ehsaas program?
- Contact your nearest police station or the program’s helpline to report any unauthorized messages.
- Can I register for the Ehsaas program through NADRA?
- Yes, you can register for the Ehsaas program at your nearest NADRA office. Simply follow the registration process as outlined in this article.
- Where can I collect my Ehsaas program funds if I’m eligible?
- Eligible individuals can collect their funds from their nearest MobiCash center or HBL branch.
In conclusion, the Ehsaas program is a vital initiative that offers support to those in need. It ensures that financial security is within reach for deserving individuals, and the online eligibility check makes the process more accessible than ever. So, check your eligibility today and take a step towards securing your financial future.
BISP Basic Information Required
|Benazir Income Support Program, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad, Pakistan
|Registration Document Required
|CNIC, B-Forms, Mobile No, Gas/Electricity Bill, Home Rent Agreement if Available.